Friday, August 5, 2011

Fun Post: About my favorite book!

My favorite book is "Bridge to Terabithia". I like this book because it was the most interesting book I have ever read.
In this book, the main characters are Jessie and Leslie. Leslie came to Jessie's town ond day.Soon they became friends. Every day, they went to a magic world "Terabithia" which Leslie made. They pretended that they are the king and the queen of the world Terabithia.
But one day , Leslie dies while she is going to Terabithia. Leslie drowned and die because it was raining. Jessie was sad but he soon became happy again because he believes that Leslie is still alive in Terabithia.
This book is also used to make a movie. I also saw the movie and it was very fun.
This book made me sad while I read the part Leslie dies, but I enjoyed Jessie and Leslie playing in the magical world Terabithia. Whild Jessie plays with Leslie, he changed. I enjoyed that thing on the book.
For conclusion, I strongly recommend this book for everyone. I guess everyone will enjoy it. It's very fun!

1 comment: